● Represent the European Union in Rwanda.
● Ensure the follow-up of bilateral relations in the areas of political, economic, trade and external assistance cooperation (financial and technical).
● Follow-up on EU policies in all sectors.
● Promote and defend the values and interests of the EU.
● Maintain and increase the visibility,awareness and understanding of the EU.
● Supervise long-term programming of aid and the management of programmes and projects within the framework of EU external aid management.
● Introduce Rwanda to European citizens
The presence of the European Commission in Rwanda started in the mid-1960s and was formalised in 1991 with the signature of an “accord de siège” with the Rwandan
Please fill out this quick form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.