HERE YOU CAN READ ABOUT THE PARTICIPATION IN THE YOUTH PROFESSIONAL NETWORK(YPN):
Young Professional Network (YPN) is an initiative established in November 2022 by EBCR with EU funding. This comprehensive platform is dedicated to promoting meaningful connections for the youth in Rwanda with business owners and recruiters. YPN provides avenues for accessing labour market information, participating in skill development seminars and conferences, and cultivating networks with the private sector in general, specifically with European and Rwandan business leaders in the EBCR community. Additionally, the network offers valuable opportunities, including networking events, workshops to enhance youth skills, mentorship programs, and access to internship and job opportunities.
Youth Professional Network
The offer different opportunities to the young graduates includes but not limited to :
● Capacity building opportunities : The monthly event is designed to enrich youth capabilities and fortify their skill sets
● Internship opportunity : Gain access to employers and mentor matching services that connect young individuals with companies and the EBCR community
● Mentorship opportunities :Seize the opportunity to find a successful mentor who can guide you in achieving your goals.
● Exposure opportunities: Take advantage of exposure opportunities, such as visiting EBCR members for engaging discussions and networking
● Career events opportunities : Career events offer invaluable opportunities for networking, skill development, and exploring potential career paths
- Business students in top universities in Rwanda
- Young entrepreneurs that want to pitch their ideas to big companies
- Young workers, that are interested in advancing their careers
- Age: below 30
- A CV with the chamber and a LinkedIn profile
- Able to speak at least one European language (English or French a must)
- Able to pay annual membership fee of RWF 35,000
- young entrepreneurs with a business of no more than 5 years
- Having worked in a work experience of at least 1 to 5 years, or
- Having had a professional internship for at least 3 months for students, or Undertaking a masters course
Youth Professional Network (YPN) Membership for Rwandan residents above the age of 18 and below 30 years
Our mentors bring a wealth of experience and expertise from diverse industries, serving as invaluable guides for the 75 members within the Youth Professionals Network. With a focus on mentorship, these seasoned professionals play a pivotal role in fostering a culture of learning and collaboration within the YPN. Their commitment to providing guidance, sharing insights, and facilitating meaningful connections underscores the organization's dedication to ensuring that each YPN member has the support and mentorship needed to thrive in their respective fields. The mentorship program within the YPN reflects EBC-RWANDA's commitment to cultivating the next generation of leaders and empowering them for success.